When you are making a tattoo, the only limitations are the ones that you set yourself. Many popular tattoo designs are losing their appeal.
If you do not want to follow the crowd, take heart because there are many wonderful and sexy tattoo designs waiting for you. Here is a small collection of tattoo designs that will give you an idea about what you can try.
1. Vibrant colors Tattoos with vibrant colors have always been popular. This girl has covered her shoulders and her arms with colorful tattoos, containing flowers, text and even a peacock.
2. Dark pigments with minimal use of colors The tattoo artist has used a lot of dark colors. Bright colors are used only minimally. The tattoo artist was very careful with the details. He has also included many stars but in different colors. The tattoo extends to the girl's back, where we notice angel wings.
3. Tattoo sleeves Sleeves are quite popular. Looks great, don't you agree?
4. Back tattoos The tattoo artist has tattooed a series of butterflies on the left side of the woman's back. The design extends all the way to her lower back.
5. Light colors This image is similar to the third image, in that it extends from the arms, to the collar bone and to the other shoulder. But this is where the similarity ends. The tattoos do not extend to the forearms.
6. Dark pigment tattoo on thigh, knee and calf Black is the only pigment used in this design. There is some text also. It can be an excerpt from a poem, a drama, a novel or a quote. The tattoo artist has extended the design from the thigh, to the kneecap and the calf muscle.
7. Design over the entire arm and thigh This design contains a skull motif, which is quite popular. The tattoo artist has sketched the tattoo only on the girl's left arm and thigh. The photo is black and white and for this reason, we cannot make out what colors the tattoo artist has used.
8. Colorful tattoos on forearms, extending to the fingers If you see this design carefully, you can see a kitten and several flowers. The tattoo artist has used many colors. He has even made placed some designs on the fingers.
9. Sexy tattoo on thighs The tattoo artist has tattooed a colorful peacock on the left thigh and an owl on the right one. He has used many colors and has added many details too.
10. Tattoos on the collarbone and over the shoulders There is minimal use of color in this design. The design extends over the right forearm, to the model's wrist.