20 tattoos Done By Belgian Tattoo Artists
So, Belgian tattoo artists, are they any good? Well of course they are!
I would like to take the opportunity to show you guys the 20 photo's that are,
in my opinion, a perfect reflection of the skills of our artists!
Having 14 tattoos (at the moment ;-) ) myself, I've had the chance to experience the work of 5 different artists myself. Of course, some are better than others, but in general we've got some really big talents in Belgium! I selected 5 of my favorite artists and their best pieces to show to you, tattoo fanatics. Each of them have their own style and specialty, so there will be a wide range of styles to enjoy!
1. The Captain Tattoo - Kenny ; Aalst Beginning tattoo artist, my artist at the moment. Further photographs or more information: https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Captain-Aalst
2. Mom's Body Shop - Dave; Brugge Kenny learned the tricks of the trade from this man. http://momsbodyshopbruges.com/
Recent from Tattoo Artists
3. The Tattoo Zone - Carlo; Outer Carlo isn't a rookie! He is a member of the Belgian association of tattoo artists. On his Facebook page you'll find everything you need to know!
4. Tattoo Moustache - Stijn; Veurne Stijn has also given his knowledge and skill to Kenny, Visit his Facebook page Tattoo-Moustache for bookings and some more photo's.
5. Snap Touch - Sandy; I'm proud to say that we also have a female tattoo artist in my list. This is one talented lady, check her work @ http://www.snap-touch.be/
I think it was about time you guys all got the chance to get to know
some of our best tattoo artists here in Belgium!
After seeing this top 20 photo's of some of our finest Belgian artists,
I'm sure you agree when I say we have some world class artists in my little country.
Make sure to comment below and tell me what you think ;-)