Tattooed Potatoes are real and here's the recipe!
Tattooed Potatoes: what a yummy idea! Just the sight of it is mouthwatering, so we provided the recipe for you to try. Bon Appetit!!!
Any Potato (and tattooed) junkie would love to try munching on some tattooed potatoes. Let's try this together & let us know how it came out for ya! First, you will need a bunch of potatoes. Tattooed or not. Lol.
What you will need:
1/3 to 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
Recent from Guides
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon coarsely-ground black pepper
6 fresh rosemary sprigs or Italian parsley leaves
3 unpeeled russet potatoes, cut in half (lengthwise)
1. Pre-heat oven up to 400 degrees F
2. Get a medium-sized baking dish (preferrably glass so you can check doneness easily), pour the olive oil into it, add salt & pepper, then stir.
3. Put a parsley leaf or rosemary sprig to the cut side of potato
4. Place each "tattooed" potato (with leaf or sprig firmly pressed upon it) on the baking glass, cut side-down in the olive oil.
5. Bake until the potatoes are done and brown, for 40-45 minutes.
6. While it bakes, check these tattooed munchies from time to time to prevent them from sticking or overcooking.
7. Arrange on a platter & consume immediately. Perfect as a side dish for roast chicken, etc!
And....ready to serve - YUMMMMM!!!!!!
Ever done this recipe before?! Give us your feedback or tell us how this recipe worked for you. Enjoy life, enjoy food!