Back when Myspace still ruled social media, its underground music scene hailed the electro glam music scene queen Jeffree Star. Myspace is long gone and so are the king and queens that ruled its interwebs. But Jeffree Star is still slaying, sailing through different scenes and making his mark everywhere.
1. His makeup is top of the line so his tattoos must be nothing less, also.
And with pals like tattoo artist and fellow makeup entrepreneur, Kat Von D, there's absolutely no reason why Jeffree should be depriving himself of the best ink in the city.
2. Jeffree Star is flawless.
He's freaking sparkling.
3. He's got a bomb, up-and-coming makeup line.
Jeffree's cosmetics line may be fairly new but the 30-year-old entrepreneur has already proven a lot from the positive reviews from his Velour Liquid Lipstick line which sold out within minutes.
4. He's hilarious on Twitter.
From hilarious thoughts and catty tweets to getting real and throwing some righteous shade to Kylie Jenner's low-quality lip brushes, Jeffree Star giveth nought fuckeths.
5. Booty shots!
That moment when you realize Jeffree Star's cake will always be more glorious and perkier than yours.
With captions like, ‘Tell your husband to stop DM-ing me,’ we have no words.
6. He's got a squad tighter than your G-string.
Jeffree has been around for at least a decade and have met some interesting people along the way.
And while he's gotten himself some pretty shady enemies with his occasional catty remarks, Jeffree has built himself a tight squad from both the entertainment industry and the makeup scene he entered head first.
He's no stranger to tattoo biggies like Kat Von D, either.
7. He and Nathan are total #relationshipgoals.
Jeffree and Nathan may be your typical cutesy couple on Instagram but they can't help being adorable. You just gotta love them.
Envy their sweet summer getaways...
Gush over how cute they are...
Wish you have the same cutesy ‘family’ like theirs!
8. He's got a dedicated fanbase ready to prove their allegiance to the glitter queen.
9. Again, he is flawless.
10. He boasts a tattoo collection from a roost of talented tattoo artists to envy.
11. He really owned his pink aesthetic.
12. Jeffree Star gives absolutely no f*cks.
The most positive thing Jeffree Star can influnce his fanbase with is the guts to be themselves no matter what. And take no crap from anyone while you're at it.
13. Some of the best in the makeup industry patronizes his products
You may have seen our previous post featuring the incredible Andrea Reed and her tattoo-inspired lip art. We didn't know back then that she made it some of them happen with Jeffree Star cosmetics! While everything went down to Reed's lip art skills, she couldn't have done it all with quality lip products from indie makeup entrepreneurs like Jeffree.