You're Gonna Love This Tattooed Girl's Sick Hair Color Transformations
Instagram influencer Victoria Campbell underwent several vivid hair color transformations that matched well with her tattoos and persona.
To build up a flawless image as a web influencer in an alternative subculture, you've got to work your ass off. Also, it's important to represent an appealing personality and an interesting appearance to sell yourself as a successful influencer in these days where you can build a career out of social media webs.
Among them is Victoria Campbell, a web influencer based in Australia. She regularly posts about new makeup hauls, animals she encounters, selfies featuring her ever-changing looks, and living her life in Melbourne. Oh, and did we mention that she has this insane hair that seems to change colors every time she makes magic? Sure, there's a bit of wig and extension sorcery going on but it's still pretty wicked as hell.
1. Here's when she donned a shorter Daenerys-y kind of wig.
2. Right now she's winging eye-blindingly bright yellow undercut.
Recent from Fashion
3. When she went fiery red with this bright pyro-ombre.
4. When she went full-on bubblegum Harley Quinn-esque last year.
5. Nothing much going on here, just being a mermaid with turquoise-ish forest green curls.
6. Sacrificing good hair for ravishing ash grey lava hair.
7. Gotta be the best Proserpina hair era. Hands down.
8. Them platinum curls.
9. A spin of her previous look with a yin yang-inspired look.
10. Finally here's Victoria looking good with unusually straight hair in her signature grey and white.
See the rest of her hair transformations here.