No matter how many times I've seen rose tattoos, there are still pieces by certain artists that manage to move me once in a while. Perhaps, it's the careful details, the clever placement, or the calligraphic strokes from the stem to the petals.
1. This no-fucks-given blackwork rose tattoo placed brazenly on the neck.
Like most, I'm a sucker for long-stemmed roses — I love giving them as much as receiving them. My preference in rose tattoos remain the same. While long-stemmed rose tattoos are more difficult to work on in terms of placement, it's a beauty to behold once the work is finished.
2. A gorgeous rose tattoo to trace the spin line.
3. Bear a bit of pain for a lifetime bearing this beauty on your skin.
4. A rose center piece on your torso that deserves a The 1975 song intro.
The above tattoo is so damn majestic that I can almost picture Matt Healy with his shirt open revealing this glorious tattoo on his chest.
5. It gets better.
Rose chest tattoos look just as viciously stunning on a woman, if not more.
6. The perfect deadly enchantress.
Kane Trubenbacher absolutely massacres it on the above tattoo.
7. A classic way to spice up a sleeve.
8. Stay ahead of the curve.
9. Stand out without even trying.
10. A soft spot for micro tattoos.
11. You can never go wrong with blackwork.
12. These gorgeous finger roses.
Nalla Smith's finger roses are some of the best rose tattoos I've seen in a while.
13. This bold and beautiful black and grey rose.