CookiesThis site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read our privacy policy to learn more

Shannon tattoo

sn
snewcomb326
Kids enjoying the summerWould love this as a tattoo but instead of stay strong would put my kids names #mydreamtattooOne tribute for my kids 💘Ornamental blackwork bodysuit #bodysuit #TakuOshima #OrnamentalBlackworktattoos
A small wrist tattoo I designed for a client. She wanted something for her kids, liked the idea of the Infinity Symbol but thought it was a bit common these days so I chose a celtic motherhood knot. I really love the 'sketched' look! #motherhoodknot #pictishtattoo #celtictattoo #wristtattoo #tattoodesign #sketchtattoo #infinity #motherhood #art #design #blackworktattoo#tonymarchianoartist #blackandgrey #prisonart #prisonartist #newjerseytattoos #apprentice #apprenticeship #collarbonetattoos #nametattoos #letteringtattoos #tattooscript Bird tattoo by Taiom #Taiom #graphic #conceptual #contemporary #sketch #abstract #watercolor #birdA morbid fusion of a skull and a man's face by Arlo DiCristina (IG—arlotattoos). #ArloDiCristina #color #oldman #portraiture #realism #skull #surreal