Cookie settings

We and our selected partners would like to use cookies or similar technologies to collect information about you for statistical, functional and marketing purposes.

Portfolio

Aziz Çintan Dövme Sanatçısı
Aziz Çintan Dövme Sanatçısı
#basalttattoo #lips #lipstattoo #blood #bloodtattoo #colour #colourtattoo #realistic #realismtattoo #realistictattoo #theshining #inkjecta #hustlebutterdeluxe #magicmooncartridges #theinkedarmy #tattoo #portrait #realism #miguelameliach #ink #color #blackandgreyI did this super fun piece while I was in Jersey at Dark Side Tattoo Studio with my good friend and takented tattooer  Ash Lewis.  I just got back to Canada and have a bunch of photos from the UK for you all, so keep your eyes on this space! #tattoo #tattoos #ink #inked #tattooidea #tattooideas #amazingtattoos #realismtattoo #femininetattoos #tattoodesign #besttattoos #amazingtattoo #superbtattoos #fusionink #tattoodo #tattoodooapp #lizvenom #floraltattoo #rosetattoo #tattoorose #edmontontattoo #edmontonink #skinartmagDarth Maul. Looking to so more black and gray portraits of pop culture characters. For appointments and questions please email joshua@pandabinge.com #darthmaultattoo #DarthMaul #maul #starwars #starwarstattoo #tattoo #blackandgray #portrait #blackandgrayportrait chicano girl black and gray realism chicano blackwork korean Made by me. I was very happy to make this tat becouse i like when someone comes with something that challeng me
#blackandgray #realism #realistic #dark #justice #elensoulTattoo by Inal Bersekov #InalBersekov #blackandgrey #realism #realistic #hyperrealism #Rihanna #woman #portrait #musicTattoo by Yomica #Yomico #movietattoos #filmtattoos #movie #film #color #realism #realistic #hyperrealism #SuicideSquad #harleyquinn #portrait #MargotRobbieJimi Hendrix. (via IG - eevz) #IvaChavez #Realism #Portrait #Celebrities #JimiHendrixNotorious BIG Tattoo by Alex Rattray #AlexRattray #realism #realistic #hyperrealism #portrait #popculture #rapper #NotoriousBIG #famous #memorialtattoo #music #musictattooDavid Tattoo fb.com/rockstarink @rockstarink1