CookiesThis site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read our privacy policy to learn more

Dotwork and geometric animals

TfTamas from RAW AF
Tamas from RAW AF
Unlock

Sign in to see image

THE WINDOW. Wonderful cat design with a contemporary twist! www.rawaf.shop/tattoo is the proper address if you’re looking for hundreds of dotwork/blackwork/geometric designs! Follow on social media (IG, Pinterest, Tumblr) and never miss a new design. #dotwork #watercolor #stippling #galaxy #colorful #cat #planets #geometric #animal #nature
Lion, dreamcatcher and flowers. Full design available at www.rawaf.shop/tattoo or follow on Instagram (the_rawflow) for new designs! #dotwork #blackwork #lion #animal #flower #flowers #peony #peonies #mandala #dreamcatcher
Flowy flamingo! New designs every week, follow my Instagram and you’ll never miss them. @the_rawflow #flamingo #dotwork #geometric #animal #bird #color #simple #minimalist
Unlock

Sign in to see image

Red mandala + dotwork snake / www.rawaf.shop/tattoo for more designs. 🖤 #dotwork #blackwork #mandala #snake #cherryblossom #flower #animal #nature #red #black #decorative #thightattoo #sternum
Wolf and the forest - downloads, commissions, temporary tattoos: www.rawaf.shop/tattoo #dotwork #blackwork #wolf #nature #forest #tree #geometric #black #blackandgrey
Butterfly and geometry! Downloads, temporary tattoos, commissions: www.rawaf.shop/tattoo or follow and send a message on Instagram (the_rawflow) #dotwork #geometric #butterfly #rose #roses #moon #galaxy #black #blackandgrey
Unicorn! Download the full design from my webshop (www.rawaf.shop/tattoo) and follow on Instagram for more designs (the_rawflow). 💣 #dotwork #blackwork #flower #flowers #unicorn #feminine #girly #black #blackandgrey
Wolf personality. For more designs, follow on social media and visit my website www.rawaf.shop 🔥 #dotwork #dotworktattoo #blackwork #blackworktattoo #geometric #geometrictattoo #wolf #animal #moon #black #blackandgrey #nature