CookiesThis site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read our privacy policy to learn more

Yorick Tattoo

YTYorick Tattoo
Yorick Tattoo
Unlock

Sign in to see image

NEW YORK I’ll be at @gritnglory in January and have 3 spots left! 28,29&30. Dm to book a little Christmas present for yourself :) 🕷 Model: the amazing @queenofblood 🖤 2 (long) sessions. Tattoo is HEALED in photos. .Sponsor @kingfocustattoo . #newyork #newyorkartist #newyorktattoo #nyc #nyclife #nycmodel #nyctattoo #nyctattooartist #nyctattooer #nyctattoos #nyfashion #tattoomodel #girlswithtattoos #queenofblood #gritnglory @ Grit N Glory
This is a sleeve I did on jon totally healed from a year ago . #healedtattoo #artwork#atxtattoer #atxtattoos #blackart#blackworkartists #bodyart #darkartist #darkartists #rat #plaguedoctormask #plaguedoctortattoo
It was cool to have this long, ongoing project every time I came back to NY. Thank you @nyreliem for sticking with it through these years! Bittersweet that it’s over but now we can work on something new ? - -music : @yoricktattoo  #tattoooftheday #tattoos
Rawr 🐯 🐍 freehand.  #animals #artwork #art#atxtattoo #austinartist #austintexas #beautiful #blackandgreyallday #blackandgreysleeve #blackandgreyart #houstontattoo#inkmaster #menwithtattoos #newyorkartist #newyorktattoo #photooftheday
Did this cool freehand dragon yesterday at @gritnglory on Gregory. I’m doing lots of cool stuff this week in NY so stay tuned!  #animals#dragon#dragontattoo #blackwork#blackworktattoo#customtattoo #darkart #fantasy #fantasytattoo #freehand #ink #inksplash#menwithtattoos#newyork#satisfyingvideos
Unlock

Sign in to see image

A little Boris Vellejo, Peruvian painter of fantasy and erotica 🖤 NYC March 18-22, dm me to book @gritnglory  #art#artwork#borisvallejo#atxartist#atxtattoos#blackandgrey#blackandgreytattoo#blackworker#blackworkerssubmission#darkart#etchingtattoo#darkartists #demon#goth#instaart #newyork#newyorkartist#sketchytattoo#dotwork
Tag some who loves owls!     Email yoricktattoo@gmail.com for appointment. First session on Ethan’s chest. We spent the whole day listening to tribal, Viking music. What kind of music do you guys want to hear today ?  I love making contrast between beauty and darkness in my art. - #owl #owltattoo #chesttattoo #allblackeverything #animals #animaltattoo #boyswithlonghair #dallastattoo #drawing #drawingoftheday #fashionmen #fitnessmodels #freehandtattoo #lifegoals #menwithtattoos
À little filler, ornamental, and freehand flowery stuff to finish this sleeve. (The rest of the work not mine.) QUESTION: Do you guys like my time lapse videos or do you prefer to watch live? I love drawing freehand ✍️ #artwork#atx#atxtattoo#artfashion #black #blackandgreytattoos #blackandgreyallday #blackandgrey#bodyart #bodyarttattoo #chickswithink#chickswithtattoos #customtattoo #dallas#dtx